Five Reasons to License Your Dog Each Year
- When we find a lost family member with their license tags, we know exactly who to call!
- When everyone does their part to keep pets properly vaccinated, it keeps Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and other viruses from spreading throughout the pet population.
- Intact dogs: $20
- Altered dogs: $10
- Pet owners over the age of 70 are exempt from licensing fees
- There are three ways to purchase! Online, in person, or by mail. Head over to the City Clerks' website to find instructions. Note: online renewal is a two-step process.
- Call our ACOs at 413-587-1187 if you have questions, we’re happy to help.
- Pet license revenue helps us build our Pet Food Bank, care for animals until they’re reunited or adopted, and helps our ACOs serve our community.